If you looked at the ‘About’ page you will have a rough idea of the ideas so far, but here’s a bit more:
- Mental health is fragile and we are all prone to struggles.
- An increasing number of young people – men and women are taking their own lives
- Older men and women struggle to find meaning in life
- The Methodist Church has invited me to try something new away from ‘church’
- Spirituality is important to many people
- Mindfulness is becoming a very powerful self-help tool for everyone, not just those with a diagnosed illness
- Everyone and anyone needs to be able to access something that helps us not just survive but thrive.
- Calmness, peace, spirituality, de-stressing, the search for self and serenity are elements that thousands of people are looking for
As you will see by the web site I am no ‘Techie’ expert but I am learning!. I am also no expert in mental health but I am learning. I am no expert in Mindfulness but…